Invisalign uses a series of clear, plastic aligner trays to gradually straighten your smile. You’ll get noticeable results without the noticeable bars and brackets of traditional metal braces. The aligners are changed every few weeks to gradually move your teeth. For your ease and convenience, they can also be taken out while you brush your teeth and eat.
Benefits of Invisalign
- No metal brackets or wires — virtually invisible straightening
- Effective for a variety of cases, including overbite, underbite, crossbite, crowding, and spacing
- Removable straightening trays let you eat the foods you want and brush and floss your teeth normally
- Smooth and comfortable plastic aligners won’t irritate your gums and cheeks
- Average cost is comparable to conventional braces
- Fewer office adjustment visits than traditional metal braces
Invisalign doesn’t only make you feel more confident about your smile, but also gives you a healthier one! Straightening your teeth decreases your chances of tooth decay, the need for a tooth extraction, and gum disease. So your smile won’t just look better, it’ll feel better, too.
Invisibly Straighten Your Teeth with Invisalign!
No longer are the days where you have to wear obtrusive and often times noticeable wires and brackets to straighten your teeth. Now you can move your teeth into alignment without anybody even knowing! The clear plastic aligners are comfortable to wear and are removable for when you eat and clean. Your dental appointments will be very quick and convenient, with just a simple checkup by Dr. McNeely to make sure everything is going well; then he will give you your new aligner and you’ll be on your way!
Invisalign is probably the most convenient way to straighten your teeth right now and we know you’ll be happy with your results. Your new smile is only a phone call away, so call now!
Contact our friendly dental team today to schedule an Invisalign consultation.More About Invisalign